Join the ‘Ohana.
We offer a fun, fast paced work environment with flexible hours, competitive wages and a supportive, educational, family atmosphere. We have a wide range of employment options from part-time to full time, career-focused professional & management positions.
Kalapawai Cafe & Deli offers a casual counter-service environment that caters to neighborhood residents and visitors. This is a face paced, customer service driven position that is perfect for everyone with a passion for coffee, food and ensuring that every guest is served quickly, with a smile and has a wonderful experience.
No experience needed! We are happy to train you!
All of our positions offer full medical and dental benefits once qualified.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Registration with Honolulu Liquor Commission
- Prompt attendance
- Availability to work mornings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to multi-task (take customer orders, answer phone calls, process cash transactions, etc...)
- Attention to detail to ensure that guests have a quality experience and all of their needs are met
- Maintain a clean and sanitary dining room and work area
- Follow all recipes and company rules & procedures
- Valid TB test and Hep A vaccinations are required to the extent of the law