Join the ‘Ohana.
We offer a fun, fast paced work environment with flexible hours, competitive wages and a supportive, educational, family atmosphere. We have a wide range of employment options from part-time to full time, career-focused professional & management positions.
Full time or Part Time. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
This is a fast paced and high energy position. This will be a great learning and growth experience for anyone looking to advance in the culinary field. We are looking for organized, quick thinking, and teachable people to join our culinary team.
Duties: Prep and ready your station, assembling cold & hot sandwiches, breakfast items, pizzas and salads along general cleaning of the kitchen and equipment.
We offer: Medical with Kaiser Permanente (includes dental, vision, and drug), profit sharing, paid vacation (up to 2 weeks), and 25% off menu.
- Multi-task multiple cooking projects at a time
- Basic knife skills and knowledge of kitchen equipment is recommended.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude & hard work
- Available to work evenings, mornings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Perform in high tempo & faced paced kitchen
- Follow Chef's recipes & preferred techniques
- Valid TB test